Online Class Update...

Meet Our New Design Team Girls....

Hello everyone,
We have some exciting News for you, we have finally, after much deliberation decided on our new 
Design Team Girls 
for 2014/2015.
We can tell you, it was NOT easy and the work of all the submissions was amazing, but we could only pick 3 NEW girls 
for our Design Team. 
We would like to thank everyone that did submit and we look forward to continuing to see your 
amazing work online.

So, please join us in welcoming........

Marie Cairns...
G’day, I’m Mazz Cairns; an OCD Scrap booker, paper crafter and ‘budding’ photographer.  Originally from Auckland NZ, my supportive husband, Ian (aka Biggles) and I are now living in Beenleigh, Logan City.
I first started scrapbooking in 2004 when my older son turned 21 – that is when I created my first pages and eventually his 21st birthday album…that was a start of a very long faithful journey together with patterned paper, cardstock and glue.
 My paper crafting time (mostly scrapping, although my Photoshop and Picasa software are getting huge workouts too!) is deemed to be my ‘therapy’ and my passion. I consider my style to be ‘shabby chic’ – most of my work is distressed or vintage looking.
So far, I have had 2 publications in 2013 (Scrapbook Creations), 
and 2 in 2014 (scrapbook Memories).
Thank you to the Scrapping Outback team, who I am absolutely honoured to say has believed in me and I am thrilled to be selected for this Design Team.  I just hope I can inspire you through my craft, the way Scrapping Outback has motivated and 
encouraged me over the years. 

Here is some of Marie's beautiful and extremely creative layouts...



Cynthia Llorens...

My name is Cynthia and I  live in beautiful country Brazil. I’ve been creating ever since I can remember. My passion for crafting and scrapbooking grew stronger about two years ago and I’ve been crafting ever since then. I love to spend time creating in my  Studio and hanging out with my  little daugther Marcella who is my inspiration. 

Here is some of Cynthia's amazing work for 
you to drool over 




Karen McLaughlin...
I have been married to my best friend for just over 23 years. We have a 21 year old daughter and a 16 year old son and of course they are my main subjects to scrap. We emigrated from England 17 years ago and now live on the Central Coast, NSW. I have been scrapbooking for around 9 years. I started when a friend invited me over to ‘have a go’ after I had been admiring her pages. I have been addicted every since. I get my inspiration from photos, magazines, blogs and just being around other scrapbookers is always inspiring. I would describe my scrapping style as layered (bit shabby but tend to try anything new). I see my scrapping as being a lifetime diary.

Here is some of Karen's absolutely stunning layouts....
 

Go and check out these amazing ladies blogs and please join us in welcoming them to Scrapping Outback
We cant wait to see what you create for us over the next 6 months, and we know that you will inspire everyone with your amazing CREATIVITY!!!

So Welcome Ladies!!!
Rachelle, Julie, Sandrine and Tina.
·

 

     





     


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Marie Mazz, Cynthia and Karen!!
    Looking forward to your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone for the wonderful welcome to Scrapping Outback, I'm thrilled to be here. special welcome to the other team newbies - Karen & Cynthia...their work is AWESOME...cant want to see and share what all this wonderful DT comes up with xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...