Online Class Update...

April New Products Showcase!

Hello, hello!

We have just received some gorgeous new chipboard pieces and I thought I would share some inspiration using some of them! We also used some of the papers that come with the Online Class Kit for April 14 - Bo Bunny papers for the first layout!

"Laugh"

The background is completely handmade with paint and a Gelli Plate! I made it to match the papers of course!

I used this gorgeous "Mini Banner" by Dusty Attic - just sprayed with grey liquid paint -
 The title is wood veneer painted grey and then covered with Pink Gelato:


I am completely in love with those gorgeous arrows - I just painted them pink!





SCRAPPING OUTBACK PRODUCTS USED:
- MANOR HOUSE WHIMSY MIXED MHFAwhimsy
- DUSTY ATTIC MINI BANNERS DA1021
- DUSTY ATTIC HEART ARROWS #2 DA1026
- WOW LOVE LAUGH SMILE WOOD VENEER WOWWV023
- WHITE CARDSTOCK CS

We have another layout using the same products in a completely different colour scheme!

"Smile"


 
The background was created with a WOW Chevron Stencil and a gelli plate!
Stencils are all the rage and for the right reasons! They are absolutely fun to use and so versatile, with a gelli plate you get even more out of them!
The paint I used is actually Silks Acrylic - a very shimmery acrylic glaze -
and I was amazed of how good it looks over black!
I coloured some chipboard black (with a Gel Pen) and then dry brushed the green silks over it, it looks amazing!!!


 The Dusty Attic Geometric border was chopped - painted white then covered in Celedon Green Silks -


I even altered my flowers with the glaze!



My best advice for you today is: "Don't be scared of getting messy and dirty"


SCRAPPING OUTBACK PRODUCTS USED:
- DUSTY ATTIC MINI BANNERS DA1021
- DUSTY ATTIC HEART ARROWS #2 DA1026
- DUSTY ATTIC GEOMETRIC BORDER DA1029
- DUSTY ATTIC SMALL HONEYCOMBE DA0740
- WOW LOVE LAUGH SMILE WOOD VENEER WOWWV023
- WOW CHEVRON STENCIL WOWALTA009
- WHITE CARDSTOCK CS

Well I really hope that you will go and check all those in the shop now! There are millions of ways to create with chipboard!
While creating always remember to have fun!

Happy Scrapping!

Sandrine xx

2 comments:

  1. Sandrine, you have out done yourself - this is amazing work!!!
    Thankyou so much :)
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS LO'S Sandrine I love the colours you have used on both lo's very inspirational work I just want to scrap now LOL Thanks x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...