Online Class Update...

Good morning!

It is my time to share my kit challenge, this month I was very lucky to play with some Pink Paislee Spring Jubilee papers as well as Rachelle's gorgeous chipboard! Here is a picture of the kit:


And here is my layout, and I added a card as well seeing Mother's Day is just around the corner!



 

I used all of the kit but I also added a splash of paint here and there on the layout!
The chipboard title was cut in 3 places to fit my layout design, the kit was just so fresh with its spring colours! The kit is available here.
An here is a pic of the card:


Head over to Scrapping Outback! Join the fun and earn yourself SO dollars, you will have fun spending it!
Enjoy your Saturday!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...