* Drag your saved image into the opened page - resize to what ever you like - I actually made mine a little smaller than a card size and moved it to the top right hand corner, added some birthday cheer writing along the top and bottom.
* I also added another image of the same size, a smaller image and another even smaller image in the bottom half of the page.
* Print it out on a sheet of A4 bazzil.
* Cut straight across just below the writing and fold in half......there you go a really simple card.
* To add a little more pizzaz, I cut out the other 3 images and 3D layered the large one directly over the top of the card image, then added the medium sized one on the front of the card also.
* The smaller image, I glued inside the card.
* Finally add some kindly glitz and glossy crackle accent to the digi images for a little extra sparkle and there you have a really cool, yet easy card.
So go below and check it out for your chance to win......