Online Class Update...

Joanne's Think Outside The Square Challenge

Ok girls...In summer we are all about getting into shape. So I thought with it being winter lets get our layouts into shape. I want you to think outside of the box...

So here is my challenge to you - I want to see pages with shape - no square or rectangle (A4) pages allowed for this one. But the catch is it must also have a TAG somewhere on the page.

This is my take on the challenge and I used the Queen Bee Collection - Bee Hive to create the shape for my background with Bitter Chocolate and Petal Soft Bazzil my colours of choice.

Check out the forum for some more links to some fabbo shaped backgrounds in the Scrapping Outback store.

Please upload your gorgeous creations to the correct folder in the Gallery by Midnight 31st August 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...