Online Class Update...

White wtih 1 Challenge -PURPLE-

Hi Ladies and welcome to another month I hope you are finding a way to keep warm it has been a little chilly here of late..This month I have choosen the Colour PURPLE for the White with 1 Challenge. If you would like to be in the running for a SO $15.00 Shopping Voucher then make sure you have your LO in the gallery by the 31st of July in the July White with 1 Challenge section.I hope you have fun with this challenge and I am looking forward to seeing your creations.Here is a link to the forum where you can find out all the details link
Happy Scrapping for the SO team...
Here is my exampleYou can find out more info about this LO and what products I have used by clicking on this link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...